Monday, September 25, 2017

Too Cute Witchy - Stampingbella



Oh my cuteness!!! I love this adorable stamp from Stampingbella called Tiny Townie Hattie Loves Halloween!  How cute is she???  First, I love little witches for Halloween cards, second, I love coloring them in purple and black!  I used my Copics to color the image and then mounted the on this adorable paper from Carta Bella, called Haunted House.



Once she was colored I used my clear sparkle gel pen to add sparkle to her hat and shoes!  I also added some starts to the Copic night sky with a white gel pen and my Copic colorless blender and then a Y21.

I used the adorable sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Boo to You Clear stamp set.  Added some twine and white cotton ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!This is simply amazing! You are just so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni you are so sweet!! It means so much coming from someone as talented as you!!! Thank you.

      Delete