Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thank You card for Imagine


Hi ya everyone!  Sorry for my absence.  Myself and my family have been very sick the last few weeks!  I think we are on the mend finally.  Keeping my fingers crossed anyhow.

Today, I'm sharing with you a card for my Artist in Residence spot for Imagine!  I love this team and the products I get to work with.  You might be thinking to yourself, I don't know who Imagine is, but you probably due as they distribute products from Tsukineko like Versafine and Memento Inks.  You might not know however, that they have so many wonderful products of their own too.  I'm on their blog today, sharing how I made the above card.

I also made a video on the process.  You can watch that video below!  Please head over to the Imagine blog and leave some love too!


No comments:

Post a Comment